1.- Engineering for the analysis of warehouse movements, attending to the increasing complexity of the assortment operation.
2.- Picking "Good to Men" automated controlled systems to take the products to the work stations where the picking is done.
3.- Picking "Men to Good" traditional or automated systems designed with fixed product locations.Contact Us
PICKING MODEL "GOOD TO MEN"
- They are Automated Systems designed to take the products to the work stations where the picking is carried out.
- Management of 100% of the SKU's in a reduced area of the warehouse.
- The routes of the jets are eliminated, since the product arrives at the assembly stations.
- The "Stock Out" is removed.
- System prepared for the entry of new products, brands and markets, including
PICKING MODEL "MEN TO GOOD"
- They are Traditional or Automated Systems, designed with fixed product locations.
- The person makes tours, visiting the locations where the necessary product for the assembly of the order is found.
- In high-density warehouses, where there are multiple locations and fast and precise separation is required, semi-automated systems such as "pick-to-light" or "put-to-light", which are dispenser-oriented systems, can be implemented. in their activities (SKU's vs the number of pieces by locality).