- Storage Systems are those in which the pallets or load units are placed on racks to optimize space (surface / height). Racks are structures that are fixed to the ground and can be of various models.
- We provide our clients with comprehensive solutions in pallet storage systems, focused on the best and newest practices on the market.
- Systems can be: Traditional; Selective, Dynamic, Push Back, Auto supported, etc.
- The Automated Systems with cranes, stacker cranes, mobile rack or satellite system.
OF BOXES OR TOTES
- We integrate solutions in box storage systems, generally from previous work and used as part of the separation process.
- Systems can be Traditional; carton flow or light shelving etc. or Automated Systems with cranes, miniloads, multututtle or a combination.
2 or more systems.
IK Consulting makes the best materials handling solutions available to the Mexican market, contributing to increasing the competitiveness of companies.
WHAT IS AN AUTOMATED STORAGE SYSTEM?
An automated loading and unloading system is a combination of cranes, equipment and controls to fully automatically control, operate and control a warehouse with the highest possible efficiency, precision and speed. They can be installed in a traditional warehouse or be integrated into a self-supported building supported by the same racks.
WHAT ARE THE MAIN ADVANTAGES?
- Maximum productivity: 24 x 7 operation with constant cycles of system inputs and outputs.
- Maximum availability: The system is considered to work 99.85% of the time, with scheduled shutdowns for preventive maintenance.
- Minimum use of personnel: Personnel dedicated to specific functions of the system.
- Optimal use of space: Storage verticalization, reducing up to 75% the required area.
- High operational security: There is no human intervention in the storage operation. Control via WMS or WCS.